Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shimano Sahara 4000FB Fishing Reel

Recently, I bought a Shimano Sahara 4000FB from Ebay. It costs me 34.99 pounds around 55 euros. Very good price! If I buy this in Ireland, I could pay more than 70 euros. It comes with a spare spool. According to the seller's description, this reel is imported from USA. I think it would be much cheaper if can buy it in USA. I have already two Shimano fishing reels: one is Aearos, the other is Catana. Compare to them, this one has 3 BB + 1 roller bearing and is really smooth. One feature is that once you lift up the bail, that means it really stop spinning. The other two don't have this feature, say, if I lift up the bail, they still spin a little bit before they stop completely, which cause the line messy sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. fishing rods