Friday, December 05, 2008

Bought something from Amazon USA site

After earned 20 bucks from Amazon Mechanic Turk, I decided to buy something from the Amazon USA site. But it is very difficult to find a suitable goods. Many stuffs are only delivering to USA. Some goods are eligible to deliver to worldwide, but it cost too much postage and handling fees. I planned to buy a coffee machine, it is worth 14 dollars around but Amazon charge the handling fees for 44 dollars! I have to give up this idea. Eventually, I managed to buy a 2disc-DVD set about fishing. $13 + $7 delevery to Ireland. I am looking forward to that. Just to verify if I can make some income from Mechanic Turk.

2 comments:

Mihir Sarkar said...

Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting.Read a lot of blogs specially Blogspot
Online Methods farming system Online Modern farming System
Search all Online Search all

Kira W said...

Your the beest